How to Make a Cardboard Cake Stand Template in 2023
Creating a Stylish and Sturdy Cake Stand for Your Next Party
Are you planning a birthday party and want to make the cake stand stand out? In the past, many people have used store-bought cake stands, but if you’re looking for something more unique and stylish, why not make your own? With a few simple supplies and a bit of creativity, you can create a custom cake stand that will be the star of the show.
What You Need to Get Started
Making a cake stand out of cardboard is an easy way to get creative and make something unique. To get started, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Pen or pencil
- Glue or tape
Step by Step Instructions
Once you have all the supplies, you’re ready to make your cake stand. Follow these steps to make a sturdy and stylish cake stand that will be the highlight of your next party:
- Start by measuring and cutting out a cardboard base. This should be slightly larger than the cake you plan to serve.
- Next, measure and cut out two small cardboard circles. These will be the supports for the cake stand.
- Glue the two circles to the base, making sure they are spaced evenly apart.
- Cut out two strips of cardboard and glue them to the sides of the cake stand. This will give your cake stand some extra support.
- Finally, draw a curved line from the top of each circle to the bottom of the cake stand. This will give the cake stand a more stylish look.
Once your cake stand is complete, you can add a few finishing touches. You can paint the cake stand in any color you like, or you can glue on decorations such as lace or ribbon. You can also add a few extra touches such as a ribbon or bow. No matter what you choose, your cake stand will be sure to make a statement at your next party.