How to Make an Easy Crocodile Cake Template
Making the Crocodile Cake Template
In the year 2023, making a crocodile cake template has become easier than ever! With the help of a few materials and tools, you can easily make a beautiful and unique cake template that looks like a crocodile. Here is what you will need:
- Cake pan (preferably in the shape of a crocodile)
- Cake mix
- Coconut flakes
- Candy eyes
- Food coloring
1. Preheat your oven to the temperature indicated on the cake mix box. Grease the cake pan with butter or baking spray.
2. Prepare the cake mix as indicated on the box and pour into the prepared cake pan. Bake for the recommended time.
3. Once the cake is done baking, allow it to cool completely before removing it from the pan.
4. Frost the cake with a layer of frosting. This will be the background for the crocodile cake template.
5. Place the coconut flakes on the frosting in a pattern to look like a crocodile. Add the candy eyes to the top of the coconut pattern.
6. Use food coloring to tint the frosting and create an interesting pattern on the cake. You can also use the knife to create scales on the crocodile.
7. Use the spatula to blend the colors and smooth out the edges.
Your crocodile cake template is now ready to be served. Enjoy!